magazine is distributed in each market at no cost to a highly targeted, local circulation of industry professionals who are influential members of the building industry. Builder+Architect
readers have a building and/or architecture-related job title, have responsibility for purchasing decisions and are specialists in their field.
The Power of Controlled Circulation
Targeted industry databases are the most valuable circulation resources for business-to-business marketers. They deliver a highly desirable group of industry buyers that marketers want to reach.
Here are a few of the significant benefits you receive from a controlled circulation strategy:
- The level of reader qualification is considerably higher for a controlled circulation, custom business publication than it is for a consumer magazine.
- The power of targeted readership allows you a more focused local channel so you reach high buying power readers in your local market.
- You build a strategic bridge to influential members of your professional community, enabling you to reinforce the quality of your company and its products and services.
- The distribution is pinpointed to key influencers, and it is maintained by industry, association and professional affiliation, guaranteeing active and involved readership for your market.
- Delivers a frequent connection to decision makers in your industry and in your targeted geographic area.
- Local distribution